Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a wonderful muffin because it is so heart healthy and low in processed sugar. Kids love it and it is great for them!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana, Mashed
- 1 cup strawberry, Diced
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Combine All Dry Ingredients In A Large Bowl.
- Combine All Wet Ingredients In A Separate Bowl, Including The Banana And Strawberries, Using A Wisk.
- Combine The Wet And Dry Ingredients Using A Rubber Spatula. Fold Together, Do Not Stir.
- Fill Greased Muffin Pans About Halway With Mixture.
- Bake For 20 to 30 Minutes Depending On Oven.
needed more moisture. and a little more sugar. also I switched to 1/2 whole wheat to get a fluffier muffin