Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is modified from Better Homes & Gardens. I prefer to use vanilla soymilk.
Make and share this Whole Wheat & Soymilk Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup white flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons soya milk
- 2 eggs
- Mix 1 cup of the flour, the sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add mashed banana, applesauce, and milk.
- Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until blended, then on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and remaining flour. Beat until blended.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan. Bake in a 350°F oven for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.