Whole Wheat Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Mix all filling ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed for about 3 minutes.
- Beat in sour cream and flour mixture alternately on low speed.
- Spread half of the batter in greased pan; sprinkle the filling and top with the remaining batter.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool before remove from the pan.