1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1 hr 30 mins
Chef Glaucia's Note:
Healthier version of the classic sour cream coffee cake. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all filling ingredients. Set aside.
- 2Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, beat sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed for about 3 minutes.
- 5Beat in sour cream and flour mixture alternately on low speed.
- 6Spread half of the batter in greased pan; sprinkle the filling and top with the remaining batter.
- 7Bake for about 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 8Cool before remove from the pan.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.3
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.4 mg
- Sodium 290.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g