Recipe by joiekc
Soft baked Choco Chip Cookie. Less fat and more heathly than those from the bakeries. Yes, it is only takes 10 mins to bake.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted margarine
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 200 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the cream, butter, margerine, sugars, eggs and vanillia in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together the whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in another bowl.
- Combine both mixture together.
- Stir in the choco chips.
- Make the finial mixture into a small ball shape, and place them 4 cm apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 mins only or until edges turned light brown.