Recipe by Papagayita
An adaptation of Mark Bittman's/anyone's famous sesame noodles. Great served hot, room temperature or cold. I either make extra dressing or wait to dress noodles until about to eat since they tend to soak up sauce.
- 226.79 g package whole wheat spaghetti
- 29.58 ml peanut butter (I use the all natural kind-if using Jiffy or other sweet PB decrease sugar)
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 14.79-29.58 ml vinegar
- 4.92-9.85 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 0 low sodium soy sauce
- 14.79 ml sriracha sauce (more to taste)
- 4.92 ml black bean paste (optional)
- 59.14-118.29 ml hot water
- minced green onion
- sesame seeds
- halved cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- microwave ingredients including 2 T of water. stir well. add hot water until consistency of heavy cream.
- when noodles are done toss in a handful of cherry tomatoes, drain, rinse with cold water.
- stir sauce into noodles top with diced green onions and sesame seeds.