- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 cup water, lukewarm
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar. Add yeast dissolved in water.
- Mix dry ingredients and add gradually.
- Beat well.
- Place in greased bowl, cover and put in refrigerator overnight.
- Bring to room temp 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place in greased muffin tins or silicone 1/3 full and let rise till double.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Dough will keep several days.