Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
My Aunt would make these for me when I visited them at their cabin in northern Minnesota. Warm from the oven with butter and honey....these are irresistible!
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup white flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- In a bowl, thoroughly stir together flours, salt and baking powder.
- Make a well in center of blended ingredients.
- Combine egg, milk, oil, and honey; add all at once to dry ingredients.
- Fold in raisins.
- Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees 16 to 18 minutes.
These were really good, we all enjoyed them. I'll be making these again soon.