Easy cookies that offer the goodness of whole wheat and are sweetened with Splenda to lower sugar. Just don't be tempted to eliminate the all-purpose flour completely or the cookies will turn out too heavy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup butter or 2/3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips or 2/3 cup butterscotch chips or 2/3 cup peanut butter chips or 2/3 cup white chocolate chips or 2/3 cup additional raisins
- 1Beat butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, and baking powder until well blended.
- 2With mixer on low, gradually add the whole-wheat and all-purpose flours.
- 3Stir in, by hand, the raisins and/or chips.
- 4Drop by heaping teaspoons 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes (edges lightly browned).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.1
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 57.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g