I got this from someone at work. Prep time includes rising.
Make and share this Whole Wheat Raisin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Soak raisins beforehand in some warm water.
- In a large bowl, combine all the white flour, sugar, undissolved yeast, salt, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, mix warm water and canola oil.
- Gradually add warm water mixture to flour mixture.
- Beat together, then stir in raisins and whole wheat flour. Stir until mixture is consistent.
- Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- Divide into 3 balls and place in loaf pan. Cover; let rise in warm, place until doubled in size, about 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Bake at 350F for 30 to 35 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pans; cool on wire rack. Brush with melted butter.