1/2 Photos of Whole Wheat Raisin Bread
2 hrs 35 mins
haven't the slightest's Note:
I got this from someone at work. Prep time includes rising.
My Private Note
loaf (2 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak raisins beforehand in some warm water.
- 2In a large bowl, combine all the white flour, sugar, undissolved yeast, salt, and cinnamon.
- 3In another bowl, mix warm water and canola oil.
- 4Gradually add warm water mixture to flour mixture.
- 5Beat together, then stir in raisins and whole wheat flour. Stir until mixture is consistent.
- 6Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- 7Divide into 3 balls and place in loaf pan. Cover; let rise in warm, place until doubled in size, about 1 to 1.5 hours.
- 8Bake at 350F for 30 to 35 minutes or until done.
- 9Remove from pans; cool on wire rack. Brush with melted butter.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Raisin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (942 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2313.7
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3540.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 468.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 40.1 g
- Sugars 140.7 g
- Protein 55.8 g