This recipe is high in fiber and low in salt, great for diabetics or those with high blood pressure, and no one will ever know, they taste so great!
My Private Note
Thick B ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all the dry ingredients in one bowl and combine them well using a whisk.
- 2Put all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and combine them with the whisk.
- 3Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and incorporate gently using the whisk lightly, don't over beat them.
- 4Ladle or pour approximately one cup per waffle onto the iron and cook for 4 1/2 - 5 minutes per waffle. They steam a lot, but don't wory. They also get darker than white waffles with no pumpkin, but they need to cook a little longer to be dry inside and not doughy.
- 5Thick waffles will result in about 5 waffles, thin waffles will probably yield 8.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Pumpkin Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 514.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute