Recipe by Darrinw2001
A Great way to start the day! a perfect blend of the right carbs and proteins that taste great. these freeze really well, so make a double batch! use sugar free maple syrup and fruit to top!
Top Review by carewk2001
These are really really really good! I am a bodybuilder so my diet is VERY restricted so this was definitley a nice treat away from my boring egg whites and oatmeal every morning. Thank you for this recipe.
- 1 cup whole wheat or 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder (whey)
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- heat griddle to about 360f degrees
- add all dry ingredients to large bowl and mix well.
- in seperate bowl, mix egg, oil, and milk well.
- add wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- cook on each side for about 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- makes about 4 to 5 4" pancakes.