Recipe by Punky Julster
From BHG. Great for brunch.
Top Review by DCKiki
These were really good. No one could even tell that they were whole wheat! They weren't dense like ppaperdoll said hers were, they rose perfectly. Very airy and moist also. I stupidly put them in metal muffin cups, so they turned out rather.. spiky. But still delicious. Thanks for sharing!
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted (no substitutes)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degree F.
- Generously grease 12 muffin cups.
- Place in oven to heat 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine eggs, milk, flours, melted butter, and salt in blender container. Blend just until smooth, scraping side of container as needed.
- Pour into hot muffin cups.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve immediately.