Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a good general dough I use to make pizza, calzones, etc... It's okay for bread.
Make and share this Whole Wheat Pizza Dough recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together dry ingredients and seasoning (such as a tablespoon of oregano or basil), except yeast.
- Warm milk in microwave about a minute and add in yeast; stir until it dissolves and let sit for a couple of minutes.
- Add milk/yeast and olive oil into dry mixture and stir with a wooden spoon.
- After it gets too tough to mix with the spoon, put onto floured board and kneed for about eight minutes, adding flour as necessary.
- Let rise, covered with a towel, for 45 minutes.
- Punch down and let rise an additional 45.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes as a pizza.