Whole Wheat Pineapple Pan Rolls
- In large bowl mix flours and yeast, make a well in center.
- Drain pineapple reserving juice.
- In saucepan combine 1/3 cup reserved pineapple juice, milk, brown sugar, oil and salt heat to 115-120°; pour into well in flour mixture, add pineapple, mix altogether, bringing flour towards center turn out on to floured surface, knead adding flour as needed for 6-8 minutes.
- Place in (double it's size) large greased bowl; grease top and cover.
- Let raise 1 hour until dough has doubled.
- Punch down and let rest 10 minutes.
- Divide into 12 portions; roll each into ball between palms of hands, place in greased baking pan, brush with melted butter and let raise 30 minutes until double in size.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes, until golden brown.