Recipe by Outta Here
A good bread for breakfast toast. Cook time depends on machine brand.
Top Review by COOKGIRl
I also made these into rolls. Instead of adding the sesame seeds to the dough I garnished them on top of the rolls- which were egg washed. If you're looking for a pronounced peanut butter taste this won't work for you. The rolls worked beautifully as soup dunkers and I will be making this recipe again soon! Reviewed for Ramadan Tag 2009.
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm water
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter (creamy OR crunchy)