1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies
Health lovers and peanut butter lovers unite! Finally a peanut cookie with no trans fat! These delicious and chewy cookies are made using 100% whole wheat flour and tub light butter! I got this recipe out of my favorite health letter, NutritionAction. Only 120 calories for two, and sure to please everyone. Makes 48 (1/2 oz) cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter and tub light butter and beat until smooth.
- 3Add the sugars and egg and beat until combined.
- 4Add in flour mixture and beat until all the flour is combined.
- 5Shape the dough into 3/4 inch balls and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Press the balls flat with the tines of a fork, making a criss-cross pattern on the top of each cookie (remember to wipe off fork bottom every so often or the cookies will start sticking to it).
- 7Bake at 350 F for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges are barely browned.
- 8Remove from sheet and cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 56.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g