Recipe by Lyss the nutritionist
A delightful combo of seafood, whole wheat pasta and veggies in a marinara sauce! Easy and healthy :)
- 1 cup whole wheat pasta (cooked)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 5 -6 ounces scallops
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 3 -4 garlic cloves (of 1-2 tbs minced garlic)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and add pasta.
- Saute scallops/shrimp with oil and garlic.
- Add sundried tomatoes along with chopped vegetables, spinach leaves, marinara sauce, seasoning and basil leaves and cook until soft and tender.
- Drain pasta and mix in the stir fry marinara sauce and top with shredded parmesan cheese.