- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup sifted whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- olive oil, for skillet
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1/2 cup milk into container and add 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice. Wait five minutes to let it sour.
- Add one egg and stir.
- Add 1/4 teaspoons salt and 1 tablespoons olive oil. Mix ingredients well.
- Pour a sufficient amount of olive oil in skillet and put on medium heat.
- Use a spoon to fill a 1/2 cup measuring cup, then level it with a straight edge, such as a knife.
- Add baking powder and mix really well.
- Spoon mixture onto skillet and brown on both sides.