Recipe by andypandy
this cam fro the 2010 milk calendar, have made it so many times and I think is the best.
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium eggs
- 1⁄8 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: the recipe calls for 1 1/2 large eggs so use two med. will work. I have used two large and it is still fine.
- This recipe is half the original recipe.
- The original also says to grate in an apple is half apple for the above recipe, but I have never yet made it with the apple.
- Combine all dry in a bowl and whisk.
- Add in all the wet and stir until just blended.