- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 6 tablespoons low-fat butter (melted)
- 2 1⁄2 cups skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, sugar substitute and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Combine egg substitute, low-fat butter and skim milk in a large bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet mixture.
- Make pancakes! (The batter can be stored in the fridge for several days if not all used at once).