Prep 2 hrs
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A 100% whole wheat pan bread recipe, fat free and easy
Make and share this Whole Wheat Pan Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Use enough water to form dough and herbs and spices are optional.
- 1. place all ingredients into bread machine on dough setting according to manufactures in structions.
- 2. punch down.
- 3. Roll out and cut into 14 pieces.
- 4. let rise again for 20 minutes (i like to put in in the oven after heating it to the coolest setting and turning off the oven. I then put a bot of boiling water under the pan with the dough).
- 5. Heat a skillet to medium-high heat.
- 6. Cook pan bread on skillet until browned then flip and cook the other side.
- 7. cool on wire rack.