3 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
A 100% whole wheat pan bread recipe, fat free and easy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use enough water to form dough and herbs and spices are optional.
- 21. place all ingredients into bread machine on dough setting according to manufactures in structions.
- 32. punch down.
- 43. Roll out and cut into 14 pieces.
- 54. let rise again for 20 minutes (i like to put in in the oven after heating it to the coolest setting and turning off the oven. I then put a bot of boiling water under the pan with the dough).
- 65. Heat a skillet to medium-high heat.
- 76. Cook pan bread on skillet until browned then flip and cook the other side.
- 87. cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Pan Bread
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 112.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g