Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
A cookie that taste good and is healthy at the same
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup splenda brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup splenda sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups Quaker Oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat together butter and splendas until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla beat well.
- Add wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon mix well.
- Stir in oats and raisins mix well.
- Make into about 1" balls and place onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool on cookie sheet before transfering.
- Makes about 4 dozen.