Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This mix makes the fluffiest pancakes I've ever had. DON'T skip the lemon juice!
- 6 cups hard white wheat
- 6 cups oat flour
- 3⁄4 cup baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water (more as needed for the consistency you like)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix dry ingredients. This can be stored for use at your convenience.
- Mix 1.5 cups of the dry mix with wet ingredients.
- Allow to sit on counter until bubbly.
- Stir down again.
- Cook as you would any other pancake.