- 100 g whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 85 ml soymilk (add more or less if necessary )
- 20 g sugar (I use Lakanto sugar )
- 4 teaspoons blueberry jam
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, for greasing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F (180 degree C).
- Sift baking powder and flour, mix well.
- In a bowl combine milk with sugar and oil, whisk lightly.
- Add flour mixture into the milk mixture bowl, mix together.
- Pour batter halfway into muffin tins ( be sure to grease it with some coconut oil ).
- Add 1 tbsp of jam to each muffin batter, just drop it in the middle, pour the leftover batter on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.