1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat No Egg Blueberry Jam Muffin
Made with whole wheat flour, non calorie sugar, soy milk, and no eggs. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F (180 degree C).
- 2Sift baking powder and flour, mix well.
- 3In a bowl combine milk with sugar and oil, whisk lightly.
- 4Add flour mixture into the milk mixture bowl, mix together.
- 5Pour batter halfway into muffin tins ( be sure to grease it with some coconut oil ).
- 6Add 1 tbsp of jam to each muffin batter, just drop it in the middle, pour the leftover batter on top.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat No Egg Blueberry Jam Muffin
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.0
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 104.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g