Made with whole wheat flour, non calorie sugar, soy milk, and no eggs. Yummy!
Make and share this Whole Wheat No Egg Blueberry Jam Muffin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F (180 degree C).
- Sift baking powder and flour, mix well.
- In a bowl combine milk with sugar and oil, whisk lightly.
- Add flour mixture into the milk mixture bowl, mix together.
- Pour batter halfway into muffin tins ( be sure to grease it with some coconut oil ).
- Add 1 tbsp of jam to each muffin batter, just drop it in the middle, pour the leftover batter on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.