Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wholesome, yummy muffins. Great for a lazy Saturday breakfast, or after-school snack.
Make and share this Whole Wheat-N-Oatmeal Banana Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 2 regular-sized muffin tins with liners, or coat with cooking spray.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients, one at a time. Mix well.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm with butter (my favorite!), or cool.
- **Baking tip**: when baking with muffin liners, reduce oven heat by 25 degrees, and keep the baking time the same. It will keep the muffins from getting too brown on the bottom and sticking to the paper.