Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light texture, with a hint of honey and molasses. This is really good, even my 5 boys like this one.
- 1 cup warm water
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk (warm)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups white flour
- 2 tablespoons gluten (rounded)
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast (for rapid cycle, 2t for regular cycle)
- Place all ingredients into bread machine in order of manufactures instructions.
- Place on quick cycle and light crust with more yeast or regular cycle and light crust with less yeast.