1/2 Photos of Whole Wheat Italian Pasta Salad
Number One Foodie's Note:
I just whipped this up because I had very little in the house and it came out amazing! So there ya go....its a great side dish to whip up with what you most likely already have on hand!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pasta in salted water until Al Dente. Drain and set aside.
- 2Heat 1T of EVOO in a medium pan over medium heat. Add pepperoni and cook until it becomes crispy.
- 3Then add the onion and cook for 2 minutes or until it becomes soft and translucent.
- 4Add garlic and cook for an additional minute and add the pasta.
- 5Add water and the peas and stir the pan.
- 6Cook until water is evaporated or absorbed and pour dish onto a large plate.
- 7Place in refrigerator to cool and top with remaining EVOO before serving!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Italian Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.0
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 492.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 15.3 g