Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I just whipped this up because I had very little in the house and it came out amazing! So there ya go....its a great side dish to whip up with what you most likely already have on hand!!!
- Boil pasta in salted water until Al Dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1T of EVOO in a medium pan over medium heat. Add pepperoni and cook until it becomes crispy.
- Then add the onion and cook for 2 minutes or until it becomes soft and translucent.
- Add garlic and cook for an additional minute and add the pasta.
- Add water and the peas and stir the pan.
- Cook until water is evaporated or absorbed and pour dish onto a large plate.
- Place in refrigerator to cool and top with remaining EVOO before serving!
This was okay, seemed to be missing something. The pepperoni is a nice touch. I did add some green peppers, and substituted baby carrots instead of the peas. Just needs a little something extra :)