Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 2129.31 ml whole wheat flour
- 1892.72 ml all-purpose flour
- 19.71 ml salt
- 236.59 ml nonfat dry milk powder
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed or 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, salt and milk powder; stir with a wire whisk until evenly distributed.
- Measure the brown sugar and press through a coarse sieve.
- Stir either the brown sugar or granulated sugar into the flour mixture.
- Pour mix into an 18 cup container with a tight-fitting lid; label and date contents.
- Store in freezer for up to 6 months.
very easy to put together
Very esy to put together and to have down. I used this to make The parker house rolls and it was great.