- 9 cups whole wheat flour
- 8 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed or 1 cup granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, salt and milk powder; stir with a wire whisk until evenly distributed.
- Measure the brown sugar and press through a coarse sieve.
- Stir either the brown sugar or granulated sugar into the flour mixture.
- Pour mix into an 18 cup container with a tight-fitting lid; label and date contents.
- Store in freezer for up to 6 months.