Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Holy Food Imports sent this recipe to me after I ordered their food. It's very, very good and sure to be a family favorite.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup mashed banana
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup honey carob spread (available at www.holyfoodimports.com)
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- Mash banana and add extra virgin olive oil, water and honey & carob spread.
- Add to dry ingredients.
- Bake in greased loaf pan at 325 for 45 minutes or in greased muffin tins for approx 25 minutes.