1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat Herb Rolls
2 hrs 20 mins
The original recipe is from Breadworld.com. Soft, healthy and delicious little rolls :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
- 2Add remaining water, sugar, butter, salt, 1/2 cup flour, and wheat gluten, blend well.
- 3Stir in herbs and 1 cup flour to make a soft dough. Knead for 8-10 minutes.
- 4Place in greased bowl, cover let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- 5Punch dough down, divide into 12 equal pieces; shape into balls.
- 6Put the balls in a greased 8' round pan. Cover; let rise in warmplace until doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
- 7Bake at 400F for 15 -20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Herb Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.9
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 112.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: