Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful whole grain & lower fat version of popular biscuits. If you're not a big fan of whole wheat, try organic white whole wheat (or if you must, substitute half with all-purpose flour).
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and vegetable shortening until crumbly.
- Add milk & cheese until dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cooking sheet.
- Bake 8- 10 min until golden brown.
- Mix butter and garlic powder. Brush over warm biscuits.