The orange juice makes all the difference in this one.
Make and share this Whole Wheat French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- In shallow bowl, combine egg whites, milk, orange juice, vanilla, nutmeg, & cinnamon. Beat until frothy.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, coat both sides.
- Coat large non-stick skillet w/ cooking spray & heat.
- Cook bread over medium heat 2-3 minutes then turn. Cook 2-3 minutes more until golden brown on both sides.
- Cut bread diagonally & serve with honey, molasses, or syrup.