1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat French Toast
Mims & Squims's Note:
The orange juice makes all the difference in this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In shallow bowl, combine egg whites, milk, orange juice, vanilla, nutmeg, & cinnamon. Beat until frothy.
- 2Dip bread in egg mixture, coat both sides.
- 3Coat large non-stick skillet w/ cooking spray & heat.
- 4Cook bread over medium heat 2-3 minutes then turn. Cook 2-3 minutes more until golden brown on both sides.
- 5Cut bread diagonally & serve with honey, molasses, or syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.4
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 386.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 11.5 g