1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat Flax'n Apple Muffins
Lighthouse Rita's Note:
Great healthy muffin. I got this recipe off a Hodgson Mill flax seed box. I'm always looking for ways to add fiber to my diet. This muffin fit the bill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl, combine egg, vegetable oil and milk.
- 3Add dry ingredients to egg mixture and stir until just blended.
- 4Fold in apples and nuts.
- 5Batter will be thick.
- 6Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until top springs back when touched.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Flax'n Apple Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 396.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g