jennifer in new jersey's Note:
This recipe is so adaptable. I have made them as listed below, or with walnuts, or blueberries, etc... I am mainly posting so I can see the nutritional value, but if you try them I hope you enjoy them as we do. They are not a super sweet muffin and I sometimes use turbinado sugar in place of the honey. I always use organic ingredients right dowon to the baking powder, but that is obviously optional here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients together.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix rest of ingredients.
- 3Combine all together just until mixed.
- 4Fill muffin tins about 2/3 full.
- 5Bake at 350 for 20 min or until center comes out clean when tested with a toothpick.
- 6I have made them and sometimes it took only 17 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Flax Honey Muffins With Carob (Or Chocolate)
Serving Size: 1 (636 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 137.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: