Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
The coating consists of whole wheat flour and milled flax sead, excellent for your body.
- 2⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken (use your favorite, boneless breast, legs etc.)
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 ounces dry ranch dressing mix
- Heat oven to 400.
- Put buttermilk in glass baking dish large enough to hold all the chicken.
- Add chicken and turn over to coat all pieces and let sit while you go on.
- Crush cereal into small pieces and add to gallon ziplock bag.
- Add flour, flax seed and ranch dressing mix to bag mixing well.
- Remove chicken from buttermilk and place pieces in bag with wheat mixture, seal bag, turn bag several times to coat chicken completely.
- Place chicken in oven pan large enough to hold chicken on a single layer.
- Bake 50 minutes or until juice from chicken is no longer pink in the center of the thickest part.