Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy to make and tase great!
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup craisins
- 1 cup dates
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Filling: Stir together splenda, cornstarch, 1 cup water and fruit. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Cool.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Sift together flour,soda and salt and stir into creamed mixture.
- Add oats and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Firmly pat half of mixture into 13x9 pan.
- Spread filling on top.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of water into remaining mixture.
- Spread on filling and pat smooth.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.