Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
A tasty, low-fat alternative to your favorite fast food snack. :)
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 slice fat-free cheese
- 1 dash Dijon mustard (optional)
- Nuke english muffin about 10 seconds; until slightly softened.
- Place in toaster and toast lightly; until slightly golden but still soft.
- Cook egg white in mini pan, sprinkling with pepper when almost set.
- Place cheese on lower half of english muffin, top with egg, and add a squirt of dijon if desired.
- Top with other half of muffin and serve warm. Enjoy!
You have a nice tasting muffin, CalicEe, & easy from start to finish! I used honey Dijon mustard & lemon pepper & was pleased with the results! I'd really prefer a whole egg, but realize this is much healthier to eat! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]
Who said you can't have you McMuffin that's low fat too! Made it with Barefoot Contessa's oven baked NO FAT bacon too! DEFINATELY used Dijon as love the taste...but is me, HOPE more reviews of this you do see!