Recipe by CalicEe
A tasty, low-fat alternative to your favorite fast food snack. :)
Top Review by Sydney Mike
You have a nice tasting muffin, CalicEe, & easy from start to finish! I used honey Dijon mustard & lemon pepper & was pleased with the results! I'd really prefer a whole egg, but realize this is much healthier to eat! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 slice fat-free cheese
- 1 dash Dijon mustard (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Nuke english muffin about 10 seconds; until slightly softened.
- Place in toaster and toast lightly; until slightly golden but still soft.
- Cook egg white in mini pan, sprinkling with pepper when almost set.
- Place cheese on lower half of english muffin, top with egg, and add a squirt of dijon if desired.
- Top with other half of muffin and serve warm. Enjoy!