1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat Date Muffins
Crazycook in PA's Note:
Being made out of whole wheat and lowfat yogurt create some healthy muffins. The yogurt makes them very light and moist and the dates give them a sweet flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a food processor, cream the sugar, butter and egg together until smooth.
- 3In a bowl, add the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Alternating with the flour mixture and the yogurt to the creamed mixture. When all combined, fold in the dates.
- 4Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray or use muffin cups and fill 2/3 full with batter.
- 5Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Date Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (907 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 237.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g