Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
By:NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (white)
- 1⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, divided
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini (about 3 medium grated)
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Line 9-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- MELT ¾ cup morsels in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in oil, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg whites and vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture; fold in zucchini. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup morsels over top.
- BAKE for 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Lift brownies from pan; cut into 16 squares. Store in airtight container for up to 5 days.