Recipe by ellie3763
Fill them with whatever your little heart desires! (Cooking times are estimates).
Top Review by nenajill
These crepes were really easy to make and tasted great! My first time ever making crepes, but it was a breeze. I filled them with light vanilla yogurt, fresh strawberry slices, and blueberries and then topped them with granola and they were delicious! Two crepes (3 tablespoons of batter each) completely filled me up! :) They were sweet, but not too sweet.
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 additional egg white
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, process the milk and egg until will mixed, but stopping short of creating foam.
- Add flour, sugar (if desired) and any spices you want to try and pulse until just mixed. The batter should be very thin. Add more milk as necessary.
- Heat a lightly-greased medium skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. The pan is ready when a drop of water dropped in the pan dances on the surface.
- Place 3 Tablespoons of batter in the middle of the pan. Immediately swirl the pan gently to distribute the batter in a very thin layer.
- Cook the crepe until the surface appears dry -- about 1 minute.
- Stack completed crepes on a plate with wax paper between each crepe to prevent sticking.
- Fill crepes with you favorite filling. Roll and enjoy!