These pancakes are packed with protein, so you aren't left hungry an hour later. Top with your favorite berries simmered with a touch of syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, stir together the cheese, eggs, butter, and milk.
- 2Add the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and nutmeg, and blend lightly until just mixed.
- 3Grease a griddle with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- 4Put a large scoop of batter on the griddle and use the back of a spoon to spread it out evenly.
- 5The pancake is ready to flip when you begin to see small air bubbles form, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 6Flip and cook for another minute or 2.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole-Wheat Cottage-Cheese Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (629 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 405.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g