Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 48 mins
This cookies are nothing but HEALTHY and AMAZING! They have only good fats, whole wheat, some protein, and even low calorie compared to store bough cookies. They taste great and my family and friends call them my "crack cookies" and demand I make them when they crave them! Hope you guys like them
- 473.18 ml whole wheat pastry flour or 473.18 ml whole wheat flour
- 2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder (Optimum Nutrition)
- 177.44 ml stevia (Stevia in the Raw)
- 59.14 ml Splenda brown sugar blend
- 29.58 ml Splenda brown sugar blend
- 236.59 ml coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 29.58 ml cocoa nibs
- 29.58 ml milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- 2. Melt coconut oil in the microwave for about 30 seconds, you want a kinda thick white liquid. You DO NOT want it to be completely clear.
- 3. Mix coconut oil, splenda brown sugar blend, stevia in the raw, egg, and vanilla in a bowl.
- 4. Mix whole wheat pastry flour(or if you're using normal whole wheat flour), protein powder, salt, and baking soda in another bowl.
- 5. Mix dry into the wet and stop mixing once dough forms. Pour 2 tbsp of warm milk into the batter and 2 tbsp of cacao nibs and continue to mix.
- 6. Bake for 11-12 minutes, watch after 10/11 minutes because they over cook easily but look for brown edges and slightly brown tops. Let sit for 3 minutes before you remove them from the pan. They don't spread very much but on some occasions they do I guess it depends on how melted your coconut oil is.
- ~ Makes 40-45 cookies.
- ~ Feel free to omit protein powder or substitute real chocolate chips/ 3/4 cup brown sugar instead of splenda mix/ 3/4 cup of sugar instead of stevia. But be aware they are already amazing :).