Recipe by Dillon Z.
This cookies are nothing but HEALTHY and AMAZING! They have only good fats, whole wheat, some protein, and even low calorie compared to store bough cookies. They taste great and my family and friends call them my "crack cookies" and demand I make them when they crave them! Hope you guys like them
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour or 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder (Optimum Nutrition)
- 3⁄4 cup stevia (Stevia in the Raw)
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons cocoa nibs
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- 2. Melt coconut oil in the microwave for about 30 seconds, you want a kinda thick white liquid. You DO NOT want it to be completely clear.
- 3. Mix coconut oil, splenda brown sugar blend, stevia in the raw, egg, and vanilla in a bowl.
- 4. Mix whole wheat pastry flour(or if you're using normal whole wheat flour), protein powder, salt, and baking soda in another bowl.
- 5. Mix dry into the wet and stop mixing once dough forms. Pour 2 tbsp of warm milk into the batter and 2 tbsp of cacao nibs and continue to mix.
- 6. Bake for 11-12 minutes, watch after 10/11 minutes because they over cook easily but look for brown edges and slightly brown tops. Let sit for 3 minutes before you remove them from the pan. They don't spread very much but on some occasions they do I guess it depends on how melted your coconut oil is.
- ~ Makes 40-45 cookies.
- ~ Feel free to omit protein powder or substitute real chocolate chips/ 3/4 cup brown sugar instead of splenda mix/ 3/4 cup of sugar instead of stevia. But be aware they are already amazing :).