Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
M&M cookies with a wholesome twist!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in one bowl.
- In a second bowl, mix the last 5 ingredients.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients from the first bowl into the second.
- Add candies.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2 - 2 inch balls.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 18 minutes.
Great Cookies, I used sugar free chocolate chips, instead of m&m's and I added wheat germ and a little more oatmeal. And turned out great, (not so sweet of a cookie). Thanks
Loved finding a recipe where I could use my leftover Halloween candy and that it had a whole wheat twist. Thank you.