- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in one bowl.
- In a second bowl, mix the last 5 ingredients.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients from the first bowl into the second.
- Add candies.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2 - 2 inch balls.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 18 minutes.