Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I modified Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (which is delicious) to include whole wheat. I can't taste the difference at all. I'm really just posting it to get the updated nutrition facts. :)
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 cups pumpkin puree
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt, set aside.
- Beat sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla together. Add pumpkin.
- Add wet ingredient mixture and chocolate chips to dry mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto cookie sheet.
- Bake until edges are set (about 8-10 minutes).