1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Muffins
This is a favorite in our house. My daughter doesn't like fruity things in her muffins, so we started trying to make muffins she would love too. She is always left out when we make blueberry muffins. Using the larger bittersweet chocolate chips gives a very pronounced bite of chocolate. We've tried others chocolate chips, but we never like them quite as much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease one muffin pan.
- 3Cream together butter and sugar in large bowl.
- 4In separate bowl mix dry ingredients except chocolate.
- 5Beat together eggs and milk.
- 6Mix milk mixture, butter mixture and flour mixture.
- 7Mix in chocolate chips.
- 8Separate batter into twelve muffin tins. Bake 20 - 25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean and muffins are nicely browned.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (939 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.9
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 121.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: