Recipe by A_M_S
Whole wheat and less processed sugars make these cookies less unhealthy than regular chocolate chip cookies. P.S. To other 'beginner cooks': 1/8 cup is 2 Tablespoons.
- 4 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 cup softened butter
- 1 1⁄8 cups brown sugar
- 1 1⁄8 cups honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla (double vanilla for more flavor)
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 12 ounces walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and honey. Add the eggs & beat.
- Combine wet & dry mixes.
- Mix in vanilla then choc. chips & nuts.
- Spoon rounded teaspoonfulls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minute.