1/2 Photos of Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are very good, you can double the complete recipe if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional) or 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a baking sheet/s.
- 3Grind 3/4 cup rolled oats in a blender or food processor, then transfer to a medium bowl.
- 4Add in flour, cinnamon (if using) baking soda and salt; mix to combine.
- 5In a bowl beat butter until fluffy.
- 6Add in oil, both sugars, egg, vanilla and maple extract; beat until smooth an creamy.
- 7Add in dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- 8Add in chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- 9Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
- 10Bake (one sheet at a time) until firm around the edges and golden on top (about 12-15 minutes).
- 11Cool cookies for 2 minutes on sheet then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 92.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g